Table of Contents
You’ve probably thought about this more than once. Is there a way for you to gain height even after your growing age has passed? Everyone considers it at some point: extra inches can’t hurt, right? But you’ve probably been discouraged because you’ve heard that once you pass puberty, there’s no more growth. Right? Wrong. And you’ll find out how. Just keep reading!
How Height Works
Here’s how height works: once you exit your puberty phase, your growth plates fuse together, thereby ‘sealing’ your height. Usually, you stop growing in your late teens or early 20’s. This is bad news.
However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. While it’s true that your growth plates lock once you’re older, there is one part of your body that still has the potential to be flexible. This is your spine. Your spine is made up of several discs that are connected by malleable soft tissue called cartilage. The secret to more height lies here and if you unlock it, you can gain the inches you want!
Your cartilage can still stretch and expand, provided you know certain tips and tricks. So don’t worry, there is still a way you can get those precious few inches you want.
There are many ways that can help make you taller. Some of these are lifestyle changes, some are natural remedies and some involve growth hormones and supplements. Let’s go through these and you can decide which one you want to opt for, for maximum results.
Ways to Make Yourself Grow Taller
#1: Align Your Spine!
Did you know that when you sleep, your spine stretches itself out? This is because it’s in resting mode/position. While in rest mode, the disks in your spine can stretch out and this gives some length to the cartilage between them. Therefore, you almost always wake up taller than when you sleep. Think of it as unlocking your maximum height potential.
The insight here is that you need to consistently fix your posture and align your spine. If you have persistent back problems, you should visit your local chiropractor who will help you with realignment. A good way to do this in everyday life is to make sure you sit and stand absolutely straight. When you sit in a chair, don’t cross your legs or hunch forward. If you do, you will unknowingly compress your spine, leading to you looking shorter than usual. Always try to look your full height by standing up straight and holding your chin high.
#2: Sleep Deep!
Everyone says this and it is absolutely true: you need your beauty sleep. In this case, you need these essential 8 hours to ensure that your spine gets time to rest and expand. What’s more, sleeping and waking up on time ensures that your body stays healthy and can produce more useful hormones that contribute to good growth. So if you’re trying to get taller, don’t compromise on the nightly z’s.
#3: Eat Clean and Lean!
This is a significant lifestyle change that might take you some time but it can deliver results if you do it right. Switch up your diet and start eating clean to ensure your body can grow. You need to incorporate foods that contain amino acids as these are essential components for the Human Growth Hormone (HGH). HGH will be discussed further on in more detail when we talk about how to use hormones to increase height.
In terms of food, you should eat plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits, and lean meats. You should consume lean proteins as these will help your muscles grow in a healthy way. Plus, they will encourage the production of amino acids in your body, which we will discuss in detail below.
#4: Grow with Growth Supplements!
The above-mentioned methods will get you some results but these will likely be much slower than tackling the problem with growth supplements. You might be hesitant because you might think these supplements are dangerous. Well, this article will address your concerns and hopefully answer your questions about how and why growth supplements work to increase your inches!
The Secret Ingredient: HGH
What is Human Growth Hormone and where do you get it from? Essentially, your body cannot function or survive without this important hormone. It regulates and controls vital functions in your body such as:
- Cell regeneration and accelerated growth
- Healthy tissue generation and maintenance
- Some weight loss
- Improved sleep processes
- Sharper cognitive function and mood improvement
- …and much more
What’s important for you to understand is how HGH works to grow the cartilage and soft tissue present in your body. The hormone actively repairs this cartilage and makes it able to expand and stretch even more. Therefore, by consuming high levels of HGH producing foods/supplements, you will be able to increase your height to some extent.
Get Your HGH On with Growth Factor Plus
Now that you understand what HGH is and how important it is, you should know where to find it. There are 5 essential amino acids that can help elevate your HGH levels successfully. These are:
Growth Factor Plus is a miracle pill that contains all of these amino acids, plus a useful mixture of other vitamins and minerals that aid growth hormones. Not only that, but these ingredients will help to nourish your bones and take care of joint health as well!
How Does Growth Factor Plus Work?
The best thing about Growth Factor Plus is that it works in a simple yet effective way. And this is while you sleep. You read that right: this supplement works to grow your cartilage while you’re peacefully snoozing away through the night!
As your spine stretches and relaxes during the night, the supplement provides useful expansion and growth to the cartilages between your spine. This means that not only do you reach your full height potential, but you also gain extra height. However, this will happen over a period of time so you shouldn’t expect to wake up extraordinarily taller the next morning.
This is a good transition into the various pros and cons of this supplement. Once you read and understand these, you will know whether or not you want to commit to taking this supplement for a longer period of time.
Growth Factor Plus: The Pros
- One of the best things about this supplement is that it consists of odorless, easy to swallow tablets that contain all the ingredients in one. All you have to do is take 2 tablets per day and you’re good to go (dosage may vary based on your physician’s recommendation). There is no extra step nor tedious move you need to make. Just remember to stay consistent and on top of your pill routine.
- Growth Factor Plus will elevate your HGH levels and this goes beyond the height additions. You will find that higher HGH levels give you a lot of functional benefits asides from just adding inches. For example, HGH works to increase cartilage, bone, and joint strength and also provides essential antioxidants to help with anti-aging processes.
- Safety is always a high priority with Growth Factor Plus since it’s made in a GMP Approved Facility. GMP Approved Facilities are regulated and governed by the FDA to make sure that all the ingredients used are of the highest quality and are legal. So you should rest assured that the supplement contains only safe ingredients that are fit for consumption.
Growth Factor Plus: The Cons
- Different folks will have different results with Growth Factor Plus. This is because everyone has various factors that determine how they will be affected. For example, age, lifestyle, and diet are important factors. A person who is younger, fitter and healthier, will experience better results than someone who isn’t in good shape. But don’t let this hold you back!
- Results take time. As with any supplement, you can’t expect Growth Factor Plus to give you added inches overnight. That would be asking too much of any sort of vitamin you were to take. You will have to be patient if you invest in this supplement because your body needs time to start producing higher levels of HGH. All you have to do is be patient and understand that great results take time!
The Bottom line
So when everything is said and done, should you invest in Growth Factor Plus? The short answer is that it depends on your goals. If you want a supplement that has it all in one and produces results over a period of time, this is the right choice for you. However, if you’re looking for a quick fix or shortcut to growing taller, then this won’t make the cut. Growth Factor Plus will work in combination with a variety of factors such as lifestyle, good diet, and a positive attitude. You need to ensure that these things are in place before you start the supplement. Moreover, you should always check with your local physician before you start taking any new supplements. As long as you have all these checks in place, you’re good to go!